Complimentary Inspections to Be Sure Your Home is “Storm Ready”
The best thing you can do to care for your home is be proactive about maintenance, so you aren’t faced with larger issues (such as roof leaks!) unexpectedly. We recommend that homeowners with roofs more than 12 years old have their systems inspected twice annually, particularly before the seasons that bring the harshest weather – spring & summer storms and winter’s ice and snow. Our inspections are always complimentary, and give homeowners the opportunity to evaluate their home’s needs or bring them the peace of mind that their roof is in sound condition for the months ahead. Call (301) 417-1000 to schedule your complimentary inspection today.
American Custom Contractors has been a trusted contractor in our community since 1972. Our professionals have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing superior workmanship and customer service. When you choose American Custom Contractors for your roof replacement, you can be sure you will receive:
- A thorough inspection of the roof system and an estimate for replacement with the industry’s most highly rated products.
- A dedicated team of on-site project managers and support staff, working together to make sure that your project is executed with minimal hassle.
- Protection for the home and landscaping. Our crews will provide a flawless installation while being respectful of your property and providing a thorough clean-up.
- A workmanship warranty to back up our work, giving you confidence in knowing that our company will be here to address any future needs.
- Full circle exterior remodeling services – we are equipped with the expertise and skills to address your exterior needs – including roofing, gutters, siding, and trim!
- The best customer service experience. Check out the ratings we receive on Google to learn how our team goes the extra mile to exceed expectations throughout the process!
Call American Custom Contractors at (301) 417-1000 or fill out the online form to schedule an appointment for a FREE, no-obligation estimate. If your roof was damaged by wind or hail, you may qualify for a new roof through your homeowner’s insurance policy!